So you know what happens when you spend the last three years of your life in Oregon...They slowly take over, all the goody two-shoes, tree-hugging, Al Gore not only discovered the internet but he deserves that Nobel for the whole global Earth warming starts beckoning you to join the cause. In honor of that Max has gone green. We are switching to cloth diapers. I received great advice from some really smart women in my life, so I feel we are making the right decision for our kids.....OKAY OKAY FINE, I admit it, it's also going to save Jeff and I $ome green as well, so I'm not the enviormental saint you were starting to think I was. AND again, my vanity sets in, I think kids in cloth diapers are really cute. See picture above for further proof (Max is in bum genius 3.0's (color: grasshopper) ) or check out Madelyn Grace. Cloth is just so darn cute. Max is picured on a beautiful quilt made by Madelyns' Grandma. Isn't it sweet of Jan to start giving us items for Madelyn's dowry so early?
3 comments:
He is such a cutie! It was great seeing you three Sunday night! I must have a copy of this picture!
Jan
Ah yes...the dowry. But let's just get this straight right now: as Madelyn's parents, we will settle for nothing less than five cows and a goat :)
Wow! Who knew my high heel wearing, Kate Spade loving friend would turn to cloth diapers! Let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment