Wednesday, August 13, 2008

July 31st!

Jeff and I first went to Cannon Beach July 31, 2004. It was the day I fell in love with Jeff, he was who I had been waiting for all my life, and that there wasn't going to be anyone else for me ever. Three years later we went with our little Max, and this year we added little Luke. The way we work, we'll probably have 5 in next year's picture...Just Kidding!


July 31, 2008
July 31, 2007
July 31, 2004

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

such a great tradition! we think you guys look even better with two little boys in your arms :)

Sarah Lee said...

Of course I remember you!!!!! How are you? Where are you living now? Holy cow, how did you find me? let's catch up!

Sovic Clan said...

Cute pics! That is awesome to have so many pictures at the same place with new additions in each one!