Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother's Day!

Lily's baby dedication was on Mother's Day and one day shy of her 1st birthday. I call it a victory. My goal was to have her dedicated while she was still a "baby". It was a beautiful day all around. Blessed to have such great friends and family celebrate with us. Also, it's a pretty joyful to have those 4 call me Mom. It hasn't always been easy but I can never deny that it has all been worth it to have those 4 in my life. Oh, and the guy in the picture is pretty alright, also. Can't really go wrong with a guy who balances a demanding career, family life and looks good doing it! So how can girl complain?!

2 comments:

The Circus said...

Took, I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

Your family picture is darling! You look so happy. Congrats!!