Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Cannon Beach July 31, 2004



My first weekend out to Portland to visit Jeff, we went to Cannon Beach. It was the first time I had ever been to the ocean. I remember the roar of the ocean and just having the most beautiful day with Jeff. On the way home, I realized I had found the boy I had been dreaming of all those years. I knew we would make it, no matter what would come our way. Three years later, we stood for the same picture at the same beach, but this time it was even more special. We were holding our son. God is great. When I look at these pictures, I know God has given me two of the most extravagant gifts He could ever give. I am so proud to be Jeff's wife and Max's mom.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You three certainly make a beautiful family.