Monday, August 20, 2007

Smoot Family Update!

We just wanted to update everyone on how our lives are going and some upcoming events.

Max is now 9 1/2 weeks old! He has grown so much. He is just a darling little boy. I love that he wakes up with a smile on his face. It is priceless. I am excited to see what kind of little guy he is becoming. It is amazing to witness him taking in all this world has to offer. He is truly the most amazing gift.

We have finally returned to church at Mosaic. Max does great during service. We feel truly blessed that God has led us (by way of cute skinny white girl) to such a wonderful church and look forward to meeting our new pastor.

Jeff continues to enjoy working at CUI. Max made his debut there last month at a company BBQ. I am glad we were able to make it, since I hate missing out on JoJo and JohnMark's yummy cooking. We are blessed to have such a great company for Jeff to work for. I am enjoying my last weeks of maternity leave.

Health has been a blessing for our whole family. Praise the Lord for our continued health.

I had a great birthday. Jeff and Max took me out to a wonderful restaurant and Tamara (aka: domestic goddess) made me a fabulous cake. I can't wait to see what 28 has in store for me.

We are excited to welcome some little one's in the following months! We are anxiously waiting to meet Baby-O any day now. We can't wait to see if we get to celebrate with lots of pink or blue! And in October, Chase G. Terrill arrives! We can't wait to meet and celebrate their arrival!

Grandma and Grandpa Borsit are coming for Labor Day weekend. We are so excited to see them. And to be spoiled with good food and company. Hopefully our friend Sara will be able to come and visit for a few days in September. Grandma Smoot will be here in October. How nice, that she will get to see Max in his Halloween costume.

We will be traveling to Utah for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see all my family and friends again!!! I haven't been home since last June! We have missed Dad's deep fried turkey and Crown Burger onion rings (and we wonder why we are a little chubby :) ) I am also excited to see Suzy and the Hatch boy's and Stacy and Brock's tribe. I can't wait for them to meet Max. I miss them so much!

Hopefully, we will be spending Max's first Christmas in Wyoming. It will be special to spend Christmas in the same house his Daddy celebrated Christmas all of his childhood.

And now that you have the update...you can tell the paparazzi where you can find us. I am sure we are on their list, right after Bradgelina, Britney Spears, and Paris Hilton.

No comments: