Well I think it has backfired on me. EVERYONE loves Jeff. All of my friends love Jeff, my brothers love Jeff, my folks can't get enough of Jeff, my Laotian grandmother (who doesn't even speak English) adores Jeff. It must be that darn smile. I mean even our dogs love Jeff more than me, and I spent A LOT of time with Tazo as a puppy! But to no avail. No amount of extra treats will make Tazo love me more. Although Zoie is quite protective of me now that I am a mommy. Where am I getting at with all of this? Maxwell is a mama's boy! I left him with daddy this morning while I went to a doctor's appointment...he fussed all morning until I got home, where he promptly fast asleep in my arms. So I am going to relish in the moment! My baby boy needs his mommy. It makes me feel good, because I am sure I am going to get dumped for daddy soon enough.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Maxwell is a leg-hugging mama's boy! (yeah!)
Well I think it has backfired on me. EVERYONE loves Jeff. All of my friends love Jeff, my brothers love Jeff, my folks can't get enough of Jeff, my Laotian grandmother (who doesn't even speak English) adores Jeff. It must be that darn smile. I mean even our dogs love Jeff more than me, and I spent A LOT of time with Tazo as a puppy! But to no avail. No amount of extra treats will make Tazo love me more. Although Zoie is quite protective of me now that I am a mommy. Where am I getting at with all of this? Maxwell is a mama's boy! I left him with daddy this morning while I went to a doctor's appointment...he fussed all morning until I got home, where he promptly fast asleep in my arms. So I am going to relish in the moment! My baby boy needs his mommy. It makes me feel good, because I am sure I am going to get dumped for daddy soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment