

"I'm 33 for a moment, still the man, but you see I'm a "they", kid on the way, a family on my mind..." (five for fighting, 100 yrs)
Today is the day Jeff arrived on Earth 33 years ago. My parents weren't even married, so I certainly didn't exist. And it would take another 24 years of living for me to collide into Jeff.
Since we are up to our eyeballs in family raising mode it would make sense for me to celebrate the kind of husband and father he is..or do the whole " I love him with all my heart BUT..." There are no if's, and's, or but's today. I just simply love Jeff. If you know Jeff you already know what a great husband, provider, and father he is. Jeff lives his life in action just not words. So even though there is one more kid on the way and two strong willful boys to raise yet...today is for my Jeffrey...the man.
Being in love makes everything brighter, fuller, richer, even the mundane becomes decadent. I am so blessed to have found someone who by just being in my life makes it more than just "existing". I am just plain crazy about Jeff. I love being his lover, his friend, and his constant companion. I couldn't have dreamt up a more perfect soul to connect with. I often have to remind myself that Jeff hasn't always been in my life. He has reached so deep into the caverns of my heart and soul, it's as if he has always been a part of my world. I honestly believe that it is our "connection" that has pulled us through fully intact, some of the battles we have waged together.
I have not been put up on a pedestal nor have I been painted into a corner of some unattainable ideal of what a woman should be or shouldn't be, instead Jeff's love for me has freed my soul to blossom in ways I would never have imagined. I am free to be who I am and who I am becoming. What a gift to give your partner.
Happy Birthday to my most extravagant gift from God. I love you for all the things that make you who you are. I've been humbled by our love affair, and I hope that everyone gets a chance to experience the kind of love we have. It's too good to not want others to share in the bliss. I have always loved you and I will always love you.
Since we are up to our eyeballs in family raising mode it would make sense for me to celebrate the kind of husband and father he is..or do the whole " I love him with all my heart BUT..." There are no if's, and's, or but's today. I just simply love Jeff. If you know Jeff you already know what a great husband, provider, and father he is. Jeff lives his life in action just not words. So even though there is one more kid on the way and two strong willful boys to raise yet...today is for my Jeffrey...the man.
Being in love makes everything brighter, fuller, richer, even the mundane becomes decadent. I am so blessed to have found someone who by just being in my life makes it more than just "existing". I am just plain crazy about Jeff. I love being his lover, his friend, and his constant companion. I couldn't have dreamt up a more perfect soul to connect with. I often have to remind myself that Jeff hasn't always been in my life. He has reached so deep into the caverns of my heart and soul, it's as if he has always been a part of my world. I honestly believe that it is our "connection" that has pulled us through fully intact, some of the battles we have waged together.
I have not been put up on a pedestal nor have I been painted into a corner of some unattainable ideal of what a woman should be or shouldn't be, instead Jeff's love for me has freed my soul to blossom in ways I would never have imagined. I am free to be who I am and who I am becoming. What a gift to give your partner.
Happy Birthday to my most extravagant gift from God. I love you for all the things that make you who you are. I've been humbled by our love affair, and I hope that everyone gets a chance to experience the kind of love we have. It's too good to not want others to share in the bliss. I have always loved you and I will always love you.
5 comments:
Wow! I totally understand what you mean and I am so happy you are enjoying it too!
beautifully said Took, as always. he's cute too, good job! ;)
You're so sweet and sentimental, I think Jeff might be the lucky one. I'm so sarcastic and such a jerk... poor Sean :(
Happy Birthday Jeff! Thank you for making my friend so happy!
My goodness girl! What a great guy you have! I am so glad you have found your other half. He sounds amazing and perfect for you!
Post a Comment