Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!






Our fun started out in the morning at the zoo. The zoo had a fun scavenger hunt for the kids and at the end you got a treat bag...not bad. It was warm and we only got caught in a flash rain at the end of the outing. We trick or treated about half our loop and that was all our boys could handle. All in all it was a success for monkey and Lightning McQueen.

3 comments:

The Halls of Fame said...

The boys look so cute! And I love the Broncos pumpkin. Taylor did one as well. I'll be posting pics soon! I haven't ever thought about doing the zoo on Halloween. It sounds like a great idea! Glad they didn't try to keep your monkey!!

Unknown said...

We were at the zoo yesterday as well, we are thinking this is a good halloween tradition. The boys are adorable!

suz said...

I love Max's cheesy smile in the tiger. Rowan had the exact costume that Lucas had, I wish we could have gotten the boys all together.