Every child begins the world again.
-Henry David Thoreau
-Henry David Thoreau
We welcomed Violet into this world on February 12, 2010 at 9:34PM. She weighed in at 6.8 lbs, 19.5 inches. She is the spitting image of Jeff. Well, she has my ears and my lips apparently those things are hard to overcome in the gene pool. She is a lazy eater and dainty as can be. No big surprise but she looks great in purple. I am sure by the time her Dad and I are done with her she will scream any time she sees the color purple. Oh, well such is life as one of our children. We are tired but filled with tremendous joy.
10 comments:
she is beautiful!!
Congratulations Smoots!! She is such a darling girl :-)
Congratulations my friend! I'm glad Violet finally decided to make her debut. She is adorable! I see she is going to be just like her momma and do what she wants when she wants! hahahaha I can't wait to meet her! My new job has me working ALL day but I'll call you this week in the evening. Love you♥
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Congratulations, she is beautiful!!
Congratulations to you and the boys. She is absolutely beautiful.
She is perfect!
awe so gorgeous! Can I hold her?
Congatulations Took. She is adorable :)
Can't believe how fast you've gotten to a party of five!
She is beautiful and i'm so happy you get to have a daughter. I may be biased, but girls are the best! Though your boys are mighty cute as well. Congrats!
Post a Comment