We finally got some furniture of our own that was not either a gift or a yard-sale pick up. It came from an actual store. I have been in love with this coffee table for years it seems. I love it so much that I have no shame in admitting I copied my friends. Because it's that wonderful of a table two of my close girlfriends have it in their home. It did not deter my love for this piece one bit. I think in fact, I compliment them on that piece of furniture every time I am in their home. Besides, isn't imitation one of the most sincere signs of flattery?
When our second hand entertainment center finally died beyond repair we decided to just take the plunge and get both the media console and coffee table. All on sale with a coupon on top. How's that for frugalistic?!
I have had the coffee table for no more than a weekend and apparently, a full train table in the playroom was not enough for the boys. Since they ran Thomas and knicked my new table. So now, my perfect beautiful coffee table I love so much is no more and now bears a simple reminder of how much I love my boys who run trains and cars over it so irreverently. I jokingly told them it was their last day on Earth and told them to smile for a picture. This is what they came up with. See, why I can't stay mad for very long.
1 comment:
love it!! the boys, i mean. but the table is pretty great too :)
Post a Comment