Monday, September 29, 2008

Boo, Kansas City!

Football season, or as we prefer to call it Bronco season is in full swing around the Smoot house. We are constantly berating the NFL/ESPN/NBC/CBS/FOX/ for not showing more Bronco games on TV, nevermind the fact that we don't live in the Bronco's market. Since we can't watch them on TV, we have relegated ourselves to listening to the games on the Internet, of course for $9.99. Not a bad deal considering I would have probably have spent more buying Tylenol had I had to endure Jef'f's bemoaning the fact that we live in Oregon and how the NFL sucks for putting on the Bills/Oakland game or how much FAVRE is on TV. Jeff would like your prayers to salvage his League of Dorks (aka CUI fantasy football league) season...He had Tom Brady for his QB.

Here is our annual ode to Broncos picture. Enjoy. Just in case you are wondering what Max is doing. His dad has taught him the touchdown hand signal that the ref's do...oh yeah, the other day I turned on the T.V. and it was on ESPN, and since I hate our new TV I sometimes just leave it on to whatever channel was on, on with the story, Max started putting his hands up and cheering...and I was thinking "What a weird kid"...NO JOKE...this next part is completely true and not even exaggerating...Guess what game ESPN was highlighting? The Broncos!!! So sad Jeff was not home to see it. Paternity clearly ESTABLISHED!

3 comments:

Luckiest Girl.... said...

What handsome boys you have! Having three girls we don't watch football in our house(Thank Goodness)but it's sounds like you all have a good time!
Take care
Trina

wood0306 said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love it :) The boys are all adorable ;)

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I love it- coming from a family of girls we didn't do football much. My dad watched it but we didn't join. Now my husband isn't a "jock" and football is still not part of my house. I wonder if I am missing out on a fun family tradition?

BTW- I tagged you- check out my blog. Looking forward to seeing yours....