Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged Again...7 Random Facts about me!

Megan tagged me, you can check her and her family out here :http://meganeconser.spaces.live.com/


1. I only eat orange and green Skittles and M&M's. I use to throw the rest of the bag away when I was single. Now Jeff has to eat the rest for me.


2. I failed Cross Country Skiing in college. Technically, it was a no grade class, but I didn't get a credit for it, I think the instructor had it out for me, CHARLIE was his name, and he LOVED Suzanne. He was so nice to her, and being the dear friend she was, she would always wait for me while I trudged along very clumsily and fell more often and not. He made some rude comment about my athletic abilities. I was miserable every single class, but I showed up to every class, until the final. Oh, and it didn't help that I just drew random lines on the map when we were suppose to learn how to use trail maps. So now I have an intense fear of old skinny white men skiers who wear leggings.

3. I am the kind of woman who will think twice about a $14.99 shirt from Target but not even blink plopping down hundreds more for a designer bag. In fact, I will risk life, limb, and freedom in my pursuit of bags. Jeff and I were in NYC and I was looking for a LV bag for my mom and we almost got kidnapped by Chinese pirates. True story.

4. My dad, me, and Max have a weird pinkie toenail on our right foot.

5. I use Earth-friendly products, breast feed, co-sleep, and cloth diaper my kids,plus recycle, but I refuse to give up my SUV. I am the reason why America is dependent on foreign oil.

6. Sarah Palin's voice gives me the willies, literally. Her cadence and timber grate my nerves so badly, I can't stand to hear her interviews. So she can't be my VP because I will die. And I can't die yet, the boys need a mother.


7. When I found out Jeff's last name was Smoot, I said to myself "Thank God! I won't be marrying this guy". Of course, since my favorite meal consists of swallowing crow...I fell hook, line, and sinker for him. Now over 40% of my name has the letter O in it.


I tag Trina, Stephanie, Jen, Rachel, Suzy, and Kim. All whom you can find on my list of cool people blogs.

3 comments:

suz said...

Sorry I made you take cross country skiing...maybe Charlie really had a crush on you. I liked the part where you would sneak orange slices into your coat for me.

The Circus said...

swallowing crow?

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Awesome Took-- thanks for indulging me. I eat my m&m's in a certain order, but very rarely share(kids have tried to change that part of my personality, and I do share more now than I ever have before, but I don't like it one bit.) Oh, and I want to talk cloth with you-- we are thinking of going green with this one...