Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Jeff brought home a cool spinny top that sings, we don't speak Chinese so we have no idea what it sings but the kids love it.
One of CUI's vendors sent outfits to the boys as a congratulations of Lucas' birth and Max's 1st birthday. Aren't they so adorable?

Archer, who works for CUI in China really wanted Jeff to get a hat the last time he was there, but since we didn't know if Max was a HE and not a SHE at that time so Jeff held him off. This time there was no getting around the purchase of the hat. It's Max's favorite thing to wear. He wears it when we run out for errands, and one night he walked around Whole Foods dancing and jibber jabbering in his hat...He was quite a sight.

4 comments:

Luckiest Girl.... said...

Oh my gosh Took every time I see your boys they get more and more adorable! I have never been one to just want to kiss someones cheeks but I think I could theres all day long. They are so handsome! I love the outfits and the hat...very cute!!

Sovic Clan said...

Took, they are so cute! What ever will you do? I love the outfits! Too cute!

Heather said...

Oh i love the outfits! :)

Crystal said...

Hey I have been meaning to leave you a note and get your email address. I am too curious to know if we are practically neighbors or not. Will you email me. My email is devsgirl_1@yahoo.com.