I have always known I was going to have a little boy named Max. So it was not hard to name our first born. And even with the hoopla over Lucas' name I pretty much settled on Lucas the minute we spoke it out loud. Since we didn't think we were capable of producing anything else but boys we were have a hellacious time coming up with names we just LOVED. I am sure most of you received many phone calls or texts at inappropriate times from me about this name or that. It was eating at us that we didn't feel like we really knew our "son". I mean, how sad he would have been to known as "the third boy" for awhile. Well, we went to Fetal Fotos on Saturday. Say Hello to Violet Smoot!

5 comments:
Hello Violet, I can't wait to smoother you in hot pink and violet.
i know one girl with a purplicious passion who is going to be just thrilled to welcome a girl named violet into this world :) february can't come soon enough!
You will love your girl. Completely different from boy... I can't wait to meet her! And give you my girl clothes. :o)
I love that name! She is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and to send an adorable little outfit her way. Preferably pink or violet right?! I don't get to shop for girls clothes unless someone else is having one! Yeah for other people's girls!! Congratulations and I wish you a great next few months! Love ya♥
I love the name you choose! Congrats on a little Took!!! She is going to be so beautiful, and so lucky to have two older brothers!
Post a Comment