I know, I should have probably stopped this behavior instead of documenting the moment, but I just thought this was such a good representation of Lucas. I couldn't help myself. Let's be honest for those of you who know me well enough know there was no danger of that stove being on, let alone the oven.
So here is my little monkey baby who at 2' 4" scales anything and everything with no fear of the repercussion's. I have a feeling either I am in for a long long long 18 yrs of the phrase "Lucas, please get down from there" or, TVFR will know us by name and instead of rescuing our cat from a tree, it will be our son. Well, at the very least I can always head down to the Pearl District and make use of the REI climbing wall to get all that climbing energy out of him!

1 comment:
My Trevor was a monkey boy too! He always climbed on EVERYTHING!! I can understand the stove when it has a handle to stand on and one to hold on to, but the dishwasher still baffles me. I'll be waiting to see pictures of that one!! Trevor ♥'s rock climbing. Walls and the real thing! Good luck with your monkey!
Post a Comment