


Six years ago on July 31st life was messy for Jeff. I was part of that reason. But together we cleaned up every mess we made and together we've made a life I am fiercely proud of. Both of us have come a LONG way. Six years ago we went to to coast together for the first time. We have returned every year to take stock of how far we have come. Every year the weather is never the same and we seem to have added more and more people along the way. We have added 2.5 kids ourselves. But this year we had a gaggle of relatives from both sides! Kind of fun. By no means romantic as the first visit to the beach, but all in all a beautiful weekend with the boys and our families.
7 comments:
What a great way to remember and celebrate all you've been through over the years! I am so gld to see you happy and that you have found the perfect man for you! I can't wait to meet Jeff!
You have a beautiful expanding family.
No picture with the rock in the background?
Nice bag Took! Michael Kors? Love the color!!
Beautiful pictures!
I think that's a great idea! Love it!
oh , the beach... looks so pretty there! So you think you'll be adding more testosterone?
Post a Comment