+7.jpg)
+8.jpg)
+1.jpg)
When I was pregnant with Max, it was a very Zen feeling. Max was a chill baby inside and the ultrasounds proved it. He would do some movements just to let you know he was okay, but for the most part he would just hang out. Even during NST Max would be so chill that they would have to buzz him to "stress" him out. And you know he has been a pretty chill baby. He is not a show off like his little brother.
We went for our big ultrasound last week and everything looks great. He was doing flips and turns like he was the only show in town, and he did his little "Look, Ma I'm a BOY" dance when they checked his bits again. Seriously all the kid needs is a cane and top hat and we can take him on the road. I can't wait to meet him and get to know him. He has been really fun getting to know so far, but if he is anything like he is in the womb, I am going to have my hands full!
1 comment:
I think you are going to have your hands full no matter what!
Post a Comment