He just cracks me up. He always has the most serious look. However, I don't blame him, its got to be tough to smile and have to lift those cheeks up :) What a cutie!
Mmmm... funyuns- I don't think I have had those in years! Maybe last pregnancy? I love him- he is adorable. And I am glad you are feeding him his veggies in the form of chips. Can't give a kid too many. :o)
6 comments:
Too too cute! How can your boys both be so incredibly handsome and yet look nothing alike!
Oh my gosh, they are so cute. When are you coming to Utah? I must see those boys.
I know I say this all the time, but my gosh those cheeks!!! He is adorable!
He just cracks me up. He always has the most serious look. However, I don't blame him, its got to be tough to smile and have to lift those cheeks up :) What a cutie!
Mmmm... funyuns- I don't think I have had those in years! Maybe last pregnancy? I love him- he is adorable. And I am glad you are feeding him his veggies in the form of chips. Can't give a kid too many. :o)
What a cutie!
Post a Comment